Thursday, December 6, 2018

Within my project, I may want represent the problem of underage drinking. Drinking is bad for anyone, but especially it is bad and can be extremely harmful to those of us who are underage. This has been a well documented and talked about problem for awhile now, and everyone seems to have their own opinion on the matter.

In the media, underage drinking is rightfully painted to be horrible and always bad. It makes anyone who does it out be a bad person, which is unfair however. Underage drinkers are also painted to be criminals and delinquents which I again believe is unfair. I can see how the media may think portraying people this way is ok though. Many people who do drink while underage do end up bad and criminal, I just don't think it's fair to give that stereotype to everyone.

In my project I would retain the bad things about underage drinking, it only include the facts. I wouldn't stretch any truths and would make sure my views are impartial. I wouldn't retain all of unfair claims about the people and any made up statistics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment