Monday, February 25, 2019

Portfolio Project Begins...

Today marks Day 1 of my long quest in creating my own magazine creation. I will be documenting all of my progress in this blog and will try to include every single little detail as the come.

I have begun my research on magazine design and layout, as well as content. I have noticed many trends amongst magazine covers as they all like to include bright colors or large contrasts in order to catch the eye of potential customers. I also learned about the layout inside of a magazine. As shown below, each individual part of every page serves its own unique purpose.

I will keep these elements in mind when creating my own page spread use them to enhance my project as a whole and make it seem as professional as possible.


Credits:
Nikola. (2017, March 16). Elements of a Magazine Page. Retrieved from http://www.magazinedesigning.com/magazine-page-elements/

No comments:

Post a Comment