Sunday, March 10, 2019

Choosing Actors

After gathering pictures of the track and the equipment surrounding it, I went around asking who would like to act in the opening for me. To my surprise, a lot of my friends and teammates volunteered, even though I do not have a definitive story yet. After careful consideration, I chose my teammate Andrea Martinez. I chose her because I felt as if she could resemble the most amount of separate storylines compared to my other candidates.

Andrea is someone who has had to overcome many obstacles in her own life, therefore I can use inspiration from those obstacles, and be able to resemble them in the film opening.

I showed Andrea the photos from my location scouting and we brainstormed ideas for the film that would fit her in a fictional way. You can read about those ideas in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment