Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Location Scouting

Today, I want to go out to my main filming location (the track at my high school) and scout out good areas around the location that allow for good shooting angles. This will allow me to develop my storyboard and piece each idea with an actual set shot location. I will also be able to create a detailed plan to portray my potential actors.

Below are some shots I gathered on my scout..







I also want to include the following image. This is an image of an old abandoned cart of track and field equipment. This equipment is important because I now can use them at my will and won't have to check out or borrow any equipment or props from the school. The cart contains old starting blocks and hurdles (not pictured), all of which are vital to my upcoming storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment