Sunday, March 17, 2019

First Shots!

Sorry for the delay in posting, I was having trouble uploading the videos from my new camera, but I figured it out and now I truly fully understand how to use the camera. Now back to my current posting...

That day that I went out to the track to shoot my first round of shots went fairly well. I went in with the idea that I was going to film two separate scenes and try to blend them into one. This day acted almost like a test run to see if that was going to work as well as I had envisioned. I took the two scenes I filmed and made sure that I started and ended each shot with a quick or sudden motion. As you will be able to see in the provided shots below, I had trouble mastering this as well.




In my next post I will discuss the piecing together of these shots to see if it would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment