Sunday, March 17, 2019

Shooting Schedule for Florida Relays

Now that I have shot the meshed scene at my school, it is time to plan out the rest of my shots and when they will take place. Later this month I will be at the University of Florida for a track meet, and think it is the perfect opportunity to accurately portray the Olympics in my opening. This will be the largest track event I will be at all year and will have memorabilia everywhere. This means I will have to keep my shots tight and do a lot of location scouting to find the perfect shooting locations once I am there. However, in order to save myself as much time as possible, I created a map similar to the one that I made of my school track and labeled it accordingly.


The red line illustrates the route I am planning on originally taking when filming at UF, and the blue box emulates the key area that I am going to mainly focus on while filming. Of course I am going to have to audible a lot once I am there, and look forward to writing about it in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment