Sunday, March 31, 2019

FILMING!!!

This week marked the my journey up to the University of Florida to film most of my project. I arrived on Thursday and scouted out the location, to make sure everything was to be in place. To my liking, it was! With the knowledge that my filming was going to be executed well, I went back to my hotel and prepared for the physical filming I had to do the next day. I forgot to take pictures during my location scouting session on Thursday, but trust me, I did it.

Friday was pretty eventful and I was able to gather a collection of roughly 100 different shots from around the track. I mostly followed the map I had prepared for myself in my past post and hopefully executed the shots well enough to make a complete film opening with no holes. Below are 4 of the  pivotal shots that I captured in their unedited versions.



No comments:

Post a Comment