Sunday, March 10, 2019

New Camera!

Aside from figuring out my story and brainstorming ideas with my actress, I had a bigger problem to conquer. I had to get an actual quality camera thatI could use to film my entire opening. I asked all around and even went through my friends old high school TV equipment, but to no avail. I was going to settle with using my phone to record video, but a miracle occurred instead. My older sister, who lives in Boston most of the year, came down for spring break. I filled her in about this project and told her my camera dilemma. She shocked me when she took me into her room and emptied and old bin onto her bed. In this bin was a collection of cameras and equipment she had used for a similar project that she had to work on while in high school. She allowed me to borrow her camera and SD cards, so that I can film my project in good quality.



The only thing that I have left to do is learn how to use the camera. I looked up YouTube videos about the camera and all of its specs, and I believe I am now a pro at using the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX100.

No comments:

Post a Comment