Sunday, March 24, 2019

Film Day at Cypress pt. 2

A couple of days ago, I realized that in my rough cut of my first shots in my opening scene, I made an error. One of the background actors accidentally false started and the clip can no longer be used. As you can see below, it is clear in the unedited version.

Because of this, I now have to reshoot at my school and cast all of these actresses again. I plan on doing this tomorrow because that is when I have my next practice scheduled and will have access to all the equipment and actresses. However, that first day of shooting didn't go for nothing. I might have been able to salvage some shots after all. I will attach them below.



These two shots could be used to smoothly transition between future shits and set up for the dramatic title screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment