Monday, March 11, 2019

My Plan To Film Today

Today I will begin filming. This filming process will last throughout the rest of this month and conclude at the University of Florida. I will not be filming my opening in chronological order and actually will start today with one of the last scenes. I am going to film the portion of the opening where the camera finally gets to the starting line and the gun goes off. In order to clarify my route and shot locations, I created a map. The red line resembles my filing route, the blue box is the vital part of the scene and the most likely portion of the film I will use, and the yellow oval is where my main actress Andrea will be placed in the scene:



(MAP DISCLAIMER: My school recently resurfaced the track and changed its color from black to red. On the map you will see a black track but in the picture below you will see the new red track that will be in the film.)

This is a close up of the exact spot that we are going to be filming on the red track:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment